He who is gracious to a poor man lends to the LORD, and He will repay him for his good deed.(Proverbs 19:17) We can help everyone Poor and Needy People. Do you have a special talent or skill? Do you want to help end hunger and poverty? NeedyCare.org is Speak about poor and needy people. क्या अपने आज मदद की है?
Money alone does not help the poor and needy,it never did.It is the effort that will make a difference.There are plenty of people who will donate money but those who donate themselves are the real saviors.
There are a so many ways in which you can help the poor.
- Basic education is something that can we worked upon.Go to slums or such areas where the children are losing their childhood in making a meager living that does not even guarantee them two meals a day. Teach them how to read and write.
- Help the poor get good quality and quantity of food through various sources like temples and gurudwaras for free.
- Create awareness among people about the various policies that have been introduced by the govt. to help such people.
- Contact and work with NGOs. There are hundreds of NGOs that have been working in this field for so may years and have achieved success.Give your time,work hard.It will surely make a difference.
18 ways to serve the poor and show what a Teenager is!!
- Knit sweaters for the poor…Every night is a winter to them. Let them not die of Hypothermia during the nights. Gift them a morning.
- Bored on Sundays? Visit a Pension Pay office. Procedure to get it is simple but Innocence makes it a big deal. Go help innocents get their Pension.
- If you are really a student, Literate a child.
- Crossed the age of reading child story-books? Do they still lie in your wardrobe? Gift a library to the nearby Christian missionary.
- Missing your expired granny? Go to Senior Citizen centers. Give them your ear n Listen to their stories. They sound more interesting.
- Is web-designing your hobby? Design web pages for seed charity organizations which lack proper publicity.
- Fed up with 1 rupee coins in your shelves? Get a Kiddy bank, fill it n gift it to the 1st ranker in your nearby government school.
- May be you are not too small to, same time your heart is also not too small. Coconut water lover? Drink ‘em. Make the person cut the coconut and give the coconut meat to the old beggars sitting beside. Hydrate them with smiles.
- Mum got you a shot that is too short to wear? Donate it. Things are never short to the small children over the street.
- Left over food after your cousin’s marriage? Call 1098…They’ll take the food and distribute to the poor. Their blessings are more powerful.
- Don’t want to get into routine software jobs? Become a Social work and get paid for your service.
- None knows if there is another birth and you need your eyes. Sign on eye-donation papers and let your family members know that. Your eyes will live even after you die.
- Do you ignore blood donations? Do you think there is enough blood in the country? You are wrong. There are still Thalassemia patients.
- Is Facebook your home page? Change it to some social service site. Some or the other day, you’ll get time to watch it.
- Christmas night? You yourself become a Santa clause. Gift the children sleeping on roadsides. Let them celebrate the Christmas too.
- Free periods at the college? Why not give a presentation on the plight of the poor?
- Planned to watch a film and houseful board at the hall-gate? Hold a clothing drive along with your friends. It will make your day.
- Stop keeping books to collect gift money in marriages. Replace ‘em with Donation box. More money will go into it. Donate it and enjoy the difference.